Lazy Susan Revolution Full Set
This is the World's First Patented Lazy Susan for Long, Oval & Rectangular tables - That REALLY WORKS!! Assembled size is 20.4" x 35.5" Fits on table up to 72" long. For longer tables, The 8.5" Expansion Pack may be purchased separately (Model # 1000-EXT). Pass Food easily from one end of the table to the other, while sitting in your seat. No need to get up or ask someone to pass it to you.
About this item
- Brand - The Lazy Susan Revolution
- Material - Plastic
- Color - White / Dark Gray
- Item Dimensions - 35.5 x 20.4 x 1.5 inches LxWxH
- The only OVAL/LONG LAZY SUSAN that works!
- For Dinettes & Dining Tables - Pass food easily!
- Great for Family Gatherings & Parties
- Easy glide wheels w/bearings for smooth operation
- One of a Kind! Be the first of your friends to own this.
- Heat Resistant Silicone surface - allows for food to be served straight out of the oven.
- Expandable - enlarge to any size with additional trays - sold separately (Model # 1000-EXT).
- Easy to Assemble - No Tools Required!
- Patent # 8,668,070, Patent # 9,090,402, Patent # 9,119.492, Patent # 9,655,465
We used this at Thanksgiving and it cut down on all the “please pass that dish” requests. We even had a large platter which fit on two of discs and traveled perfectly. Very fun and useful!!
I love it it’s great my family was impressed
We love this, kids always want us to use it for our meals. Would love to see an outdoor one for our patio tables.
Makes dinner time fun! Works perfectly. Hope I get discount offers for add-ons. Or one for our dining room table too. Maybe outdoor ones for our patio table would be nice.
I was hesitant to buy this for fear of ending up with cheap, fragile, plastic material. After a few uses I realized this product is actually well thought out. It moves smoothly. The packaging is neat and solid for years of use and storage. It's a little tricky to separate the components especially with a few expansion packs, but they provide clear instructions and we'll eventually get a feel for the best approach.